Pro Ice Adult Shoulder/Elbow Cold Therapy Wrap
The Pro-Ice Adult Shoulder & Elbow Ice provides cold therapy to the shoulder, upper arm and elbow and covers from the midpoint of the scapula to the mid-point of Pectoralis muscle. The patented window pane design of Pro-Ice Cryoblanket allows the cold therapy to hug the body to provide comfortable shoulder icing. Slip the Cryoblanket into the nylon pouches of the wrap to deliver therapeutic cold therapy for up to an hour without melting and leaving condensation on the skin or dangerous puddles on the court. Place the wrap on shoulder & elbow and cinch the compression straps to comfort.
The Pro-Ice PI200 Adult Shoulder & Elbow offers a wide variety of applications to help treat many different shoulder & elbow conditions. The shoulder portion of the wrap, when placed forward over the Pectoralis (chest) area, or posteriorly over the scapula area, can provide effective cold therapy right where you need it. The elbow portion can be worn over the elbow area, or moved up to cover the upper arm, useful for those in high velocity throwing sports, such as pitchers in baseball.
Indications: The Pro-Ice shoulder and elbow cold wrap is beneficial in helping relieve symptoms for shoulder sprains, rotator cuff injuries, bursitis, golfer's elbow, scapula pain, Pectoralis muscle pain, tennis elbow, repetitive stress injuries, post shoulder surgery and prevention (prophylactic) after heavy workouts or competitive activity.
Adult Size: for individuals 5' to 6' tall and 120-200 lbs.
Extra ice inserts are sold separately (PI201) if you require additional icing time, or need to treat many people at one time.
Made in the USA -- Note: When not in use inserts may be stored in the freezer (flat) or outside of the freezer (flat) in a cool & dry location.
• Shoulder & Arm Ice Wrap Helps Relieve Shoulder Pain & Swelling
• Provides Instant Cold Therapy To The Shoulder & Elbow (once frozen)
• Pro-Ice Shoulder Wrap Ice Therapy Lasts Longer Than Ice Or Gel Packs
• The shoulder wrap covers the shoulder, rotator cuff, upper arm and elbow
• Shoulder Wrap Never Melts To Leave Condensation or Puddles on the Body or on the Court
• The inserts are filled with a non-toxic, non-hazardous, food grade material with the same characteristics of water
• Will freeze at 27 degrees and with stay frozen longer then ice
• Instantly Available On The Field, On The Court or At Home
• For Use On Either Left or Right Shoulder
• Use For Acute Shoulder Injuries, Chronic Shoulder Pain and During Rehab after Surgery
• The Best Ice Wraps For Throwing Sport Athletes