Rawlings 2022 Liberty Advanced Color Sync Series RLA715SB 11 3/4" Fastpitch Glove
More often than not, softball and baseball players are preferring gloves that are easy to get into game-ready shape. Rawlings confronts that need head-on with this Liberty Advanced Fastpitch Series of gloves. They construct the shell of the glove with full-grain leather that should provide a pretty painless break-in process. But even though the leather is soft, the glove should still be able to hold up to the demands of multiple seasons of travel, high school and even collegiate softball!
Rawlings has also created the Liberty Advanced gloves with an adjustable pull strap wrist backing. All that you need to do is knot the two extra straps as far as you need them to be tied up. Once those are knotted, you can tug them between pitches to tighten up the wrist opening. Then if you need to loosen the opening, an easy grab of the pull tab can widen the opening up.
- Index Finger Pad On Shell Backing For Protection & Comfort
- Adjustable Pull-Strap Back To Give Fastpitch Players Optimal Fit And Comfort
- Partially Open Backing
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In (Rawlings Says That Only 30% Of The Break-In Is Left To The Player)
- Designed With A Snugger Fit For A Female Hand
- Fully Closed Web (Rawlings' Laced, 1-Piece Web)
- 120SB Pattern - 12.00 Inch Length. Deep Pocketed, Standard Hand Spread. Very Traditional Softball Pattern.
- Full Grain Leather Shell
Rawlings Velo 2.0 Series Fastpitch Catchers SetList price: $399.99 $345.95 Price: $345.95 You save: 13.5% off