Score From Home With Baseball Express
With the recent suspensions of seasons and a whole slew of other temporary precautions, many ballplayers are currently stranded at home, hoping for their seasons to start sooner rather than later.
But just because you can’t take the field, doesn’t mean you can’t stay at the top of your game. Baseball Express is doing its best to keep the game going.
This week, America’s oldest online baseball retailer is featuring select footwear, apparel, and catcher’s gear at massive discounts. They are also offering some of their hottest baseball gloves for $60 off, including gloves in the popular Wilson A2000 line.
Scroll down to select everything you’ll need once it’s time to play ball, and while you’re training at home to accept any midday deliveries.
WILSON A2000 1786 11.5IN BB GLOVE
The A2000 1786 is Wilson's most popular infield pattern for a reason. Infielders can't get enough of the H-Web, flat finger binding and double lacing because they help keep the pocket shallow for quick transfers around the bag. This new take on the 1786 features Orange Pro Stock Leather for a unique appearance, available exclusively at Baseball Express.
Constantly improving patterns. Materials that perform. Dependable construction. The evolution of the A2000 baseball glove has been driven by insights from the Wilson Advisory Staff. This is why hard working players love its unmatched feel, rugged durability and perfect break-in.
Now available for $219.97 (was $259.95)
- WILSON A2K SS 1787 11.75IN GLOVE, $299.98 (was $359.99)
- RAWLINGS HOH R2G 11.5IN GLOVE, $199.98 (was $259.99)
- WILSON A2K B2 12IN GLOVE, $299.98 (was $259.99)
- WILSON A2000 KERSHAW CK22 GM 11.75in, now $259.95
- RAWLINGS HOH HYPER LTD ED PRO204 11.5IN GLOVE, now $259.95
Command the diamond in these lightweight baseball cleats inspired by a casual look. Built for extra lockdown and fit, they return energy on every swing. A breathable mesh upper with TPU overlays offers abrasion protection as you dig out grounders in the dirt. The innovative cleat configuration provides the grip and traction you need to accelerate on contact and take the extra base. Now available for $49.97 (was $120)
- MIZUNO HEIST IQ MX 18H, $6.98 (was $80)
- UNDER ARMOUR YARD LOW STEEL CLEAT 19S, $59.95 (was $95)
- NEW BALANCE 3000v4 LOW METAL 18F, $89.95, (was $100)
- UNDER ARMOUR YOUTH LEADOFF LOW RUBBER MOLDED CLEAT, $14.97 (was $32.95)
- ADIDAS WOMENS FASTPITCH ICON 4 BOUNCE CLEAT, $29.97 (was $70)
Hone your skills in style with this light-weight pullover jacket. 100% polyester, this jacket also includes mesh inserts to allow for full flexibility and total control. Featuring a main pocket in front and removable zipper sleeves, this jacket is perfect for any climate in which America’s Pastime is played. Now available for $49.95 (was $70).
- RAWLINGS LAUNCH CAGE JACKET 18F, $34.95 (was $46.70)
- DEMARINI MENS COMOTION MID SLEEVE 16F, $7.98 (was $35)
- TEAM EXPRESS TECH FLEECE LONG SLEEVE PULLOVER 18F, $14.97 (was $34.95)
- MIZUNO STRETCH SOFTBALL PANT UNBELTED 18F, $29.95 (was $40)
- DEMARINI GAME DAY SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT, $6.98 (was $33.75)
With the dawn of a new baseball season comes an update in safety regulations for catchers. Make sure your gear is up to date and is NOCSAE approved for the 2020 season.
Modeled after Wilson® Pro Stock® Catcher's Gear, C1K™ Catcher's Gear is designed for durability and sturdiness but built with MLB® Pro style and feel in mind. Whether you're an adult or intermediate player, the C1K™ Catcher's Set will protect you all season long. Kit includes leg guards, SEI NOCSAE®Certified Catcher's Chest Protector and Helmet. Now available for $279.95 (was $339.99)
- EASTON PROWESS FASTPITCH CATCHER'S SET 19U, $199.98 (was $309.99)
- LVS SERIES 5 CATCHERS SET - YOUTH 14F, $139.95 (was $179.99)
- ALL STAR VELA PRO 14.5IN FP CATCHERS SET 16F, $299.95 (was $379.99)
- WILSON EZ GEAR CATCHERS KIT 14F, $99.95 (was $119.99)
- MIZUNO PRO CATCHERS HELMET G2 12H, $99.98 (was $150)
WHAT ELSE IS HAPPENING AT BASEBALL EXPRESS