Force3 NOCSAE Certified Baseball Catchers Chest Protector with Dupont Kevlar
Force3 NOCSAE Certified Baseball Catcher's Chest Protector with Dupont Kevlar
Runners on the corners, one out. Is my chest protector good enough? Don’t worry about it.
You take care of the baserunners; we’ll handle the safety.
In the key moments during the big game, the last thing you need to be worrying about is taking a fastball off the chest. With the FORCE3 PRO GEAR NOCSAE Certified Chest Protector, we’ve combined industry-leading innovation with top of the line military-grade, force dispersing materials.
This chest protector standard has been mandated for use in most youth baseball and NCAA leagues in the USA.
FORCE3 PRO GEAR GAME-CHANGERS:
- Constructed with 11 individual multi-layer Dupont™ Kevlar® sections. Engineered for maximum PROTECTION, MOBILITY and COMFORT
- The ONLY chest protector using a combination of multi-layer Dupont™ Kevlar® sections and EVA. Our proprietary panels work together for MAXIMUM
- FORCE DISPERSEMENT keeping the force of impact away from your body
- Standardized for use at ANY LEVEL due to the 2”, four-layered, oversized multi-layer Kevlar® blast shield that will REDUCE BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA.
- Remarkable protection while being very THIN and LIGHTWEIGHT
- 3-point harness is fully adjustable for COMFORT and CUSTOM FIT
- Specially designed high-end harness mechanism keeps your chest protector CENTERED and SECURED and does not slide
- Removable and adjustable shoulder protection for CUSTOM FIT
- Stainless steel hardware prevents any rust from forming
- Special airflow backing regulates temperature and KEEPS YOU COOL on hot days
WHY DUPONT™ KEVLAR®?
- PROVEN PROTECTION - Kevlar® has been used by law enforcement and the military for decades
- ABRASION & PUNCTURE RESISTANCE - Kevlar® fiber boosts impact abrasion resistance, lessens wear, provides puncture protection and tear resistance
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Kevlar® fiber is five times stronger than steel (on an equal weight basis), providing lightweight strength without sacrificing performance or protection
- STRONG & RUGGED - Kevlar® fiber maintains its high-performance qualities, like tensile strength, even after repeated stress and strain
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash with mild soap. Do not submerge in water. Dry at room temperature. Do not use machine dryer.