DeMarini 2022 Zoa 2 5/8” Barrel -3 Baseball BBCOR Bat
System override. Introducing the 2022 DeMarini Zoa (-3) BBCOR Baseball bat, a bold new offering in the composite BBCOR lineup. Zoa, the introduction to the newest generation of baseball bats, features an innovative Continuous Fiber Composite Barrel to deliver an elite combination of power, bat speed and barrel control. Through its construction process, the Continuous Fiber Composite offers an elongated barrel profile, and the stiff composite material enables maximum energy transfer on contact. For players who crave an enormous hitting area and the feel of composite, the 2022 Zoa delivers extreme consistency and performance.
- Barrel Material: Composite
- Barrel Diameter: 2 5/8
- Anomaly Connection: Pairs the barrel with a stiffer handle that offers positive feedback on contact and a seamless energy transfer.
- Anomaly End Cap: A blend of durable and lightweight materials maintains barrel integrity and optimizes performance.
- Two-Piece Composite Construction: Designed for improved weight distribution that allows for great balance, bat speed and barrel control
- Continuous Fiber Barrel Wall Construction: Long, unbroken lengths of fiber provide a barrel with superior strength, stiffness, and consistency across a larger optimized hitting area.
A stiffer composite handle inspired by The Goods improves energy transfer and exit velocity on contact.
Continuous Fiber Barrel
Long, uncut fibers rolled across the length of the barrel deliver superior strength, stiffness and consistency compared to traditional composite bats.
Anomaly End Cap
A durable and lightweight cap designed to amplify barrel performance.