DeMarini has stayed with their tried-and-true Paraflex Plus Composite material for this year's rendition of the CF Fastpitch bat. And they've done so with good reason. This composite material crushes softballs each season and looks to carry on that tradition this year.
To switch things up, DeMarini has updated the connection point on this bat by linking the barrel and handle together with the Type V Connector Piece. This piece allows all the energy from your swing to flow into the barrel at contact with a softball. As well, the Type V Connector should limit the negative feedback that could get to a batter's hands on a miss-hit.
Another update that has been made is the Tracer End Cap. This piece is crafted with composite materials and should enhance bat speed while also maintaining powerful performance!
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 9 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Fastpitch Softball Bat
- Displays USSSA (New 'Fastpitch Only'), USA (ASA), NSA, ISA & WBSC Certifications
- Colorway: Black | Grey | Gold
- Paraflex Plus Composite - Creates Massive Sweet Spot And A Consistently High Performing Barrel
- Type V Connection Point - Directs Energy Transfer Into The Barrel During A Swing & Prevents Vibration From Getting Into The Handle
- Tracer End Cap - Made With Lightweight Composite Materials That Should Enhance Bat Speed While Also Maintaining Power Barrel Performance.