Marucci 2019 CAT8 Connect -3 Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat
Power hitters love the end-loaded feel and ultra-responsive barrel of the CAT8 Connect BBCOR, a two-piece hybrid bat featuring a power-loaded barrel built with AZ105 super-strength aluminum alloy. The patent-pending SDX EXT connection increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball, while also dismissing negative vibrations to the hands, resulting in maximum power and minimum sting.
• AZ105 alloy, the strongest aluminum in the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability
• Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
• SDX EXT, Extended Shock Dissipating Connection, increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball, while also dismissing all harsh, unwanted vibrations from players' hands
• Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no ""dead"" spots
• Power-loaded barrel results in a higher M.O.I. and end-loaded feel for effortless power
• Two-piece hybrid design combines a carbon composite handle with the AZ105 alloy barrel for maximum power
• Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
• Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
Drop: -3 adult bat
Barrel: 2 5/8""
Swing Weight: End-loaded
Material: Carbon Composite Handle / AZ105 Alloy Barrel
Warranty: One Year Manufacturer's Warranty