Free Shipping Both Ways On All Bat Orders!
BONUS: Save on more than just bats, enjoy FREE SHIPPING on your ENTIRE order!
Low Price Guarantee - Find it Lower and We Match It!
We constantly search for the lowest prices so you don't have to. If you find a lower price, call us at 1.866.868.5855. Expert staff check prices daily.
Mattingly 2013 Ripped -13 Youth Baseball Bat
Patented V-Grip™ technology enables the hitter to unlock his or her full potential. By aligning the knocker knuckles properly, the Mattingly V-Grip™ forces the bat handle away from the palm and into the fingers. Features a huge sweet spot. Handle designed for explosive energy transfer. 2 1/4" barrel. USSSA 1.15 BPF fingerstamp. Little League® approved.
Available Sizes: 28"/15 oz., 29"/16 oz., 30"/17 oz., 31"/18 oz., 32"/19 oz.
- What Makes It Better
The patented V-Grip™ technology - only available with Mattingly bats - enables the hitter to unlock his or her full potential. By aligning the knocker knuckles properly, the Mattingly V-Grip™ forces the bat handle away from the palm and into the fingers - the perfect batting grip for sending fast hands through the hitting zone and getting the sweet spot on the ball.
An additional feature of the Mattingly V-Grip™ is a stiff handle and taper section, which transfers more energy and power at the point of impact. Some manufacturers promote a flexible, "whip" handle, but don't be fooled! The theory of a whipping action works fine in golf - where the target is stationary - but has not been proven to efficiently transfer energy when applied to a moving target such as a baseball (in fact, many studies suggest the energy is absorbed, rather than transferred!). In other words, a flexible bat could rob you of distance and power - so you want a bat that remains stiff, such as a Mattingly V-Grip™ model.
All Mattingly Bats
* Are made with the highest-quality materials using cutting-edge methods
* Have the patented V-Grip™ technology
* Include a stiff, no-whip handle
* Are extremely durable and come with an industry standard warranty
- Feel the Difference
To demonstrate how the grip works, try this technique:
Without the proper grip, high-quality scientifically engineered bats alone do nothing to enhance swing performance. Place the V-Grip™ bat in your hands incorrectly by setting the bat back in the palm of your hand and then swing the bat. It will end up out in your fingertips where it should be placed to swing the bat. If you do the same thing with a round handle bat, it will stay in the back of your hand. In other words, if you try and swing the V-Grip™ bat incorrectly, it corrects itself and ends up in the proper position in your hands - the bat forces your swing to be efficient!
Without the proper grip, your bat head will lag through the hitting zone, losing speed, power and control - reducing the ability to consistently hit a strike-zone ball. The V-Grip™ technology allows the batter to maximize bat speed and the strength generated by the whole body to optimize the hitting force transferred to the bat.
* Only the patented Mattingly V-Grip™ ensures proper hand alignment
* Proper alignment delivers faster bat speed
* Faster bat speed creates more power
* Increased power drives the ball farther
* Technology and Technique (T.N.T Powerload)
Technology and Technique
- (T.N.T Powerload) In addition to owning the bat with the best Technology, V-Grip™ Bat also comes with Don Mattingly's batting tips to give you proper hitting Techniques. The current major league head coach for the Los Angeles Dodgers shares the same approach with you that he shares with Major League hitters - tips that are sure to improve your batting average. These tips are included with every product you purchase, and if you join the V-Force Community, you can find the answers to many of your batting questions.
Technology + Technique = Explosive Performance (TnT) !
Click Here for a Bat Sizing Guide.
Team Express and all its brands are authorized bat dealers. All bat purchases will come with a valid sales receipt, and we can provide a copy of a sales receipt at any time to the original purchaser.
Mattingly Bats: 1-866-627-2287