Low Price Guarantee - Find it Lower and We Match It!
We constantly search for the lowest prices so you don't have to. If you find a lower price, call us at 1.866.868.5855. Expert staff check prices daily.
Oakley Women's Radar Edge Breast Cancer Awareness Edition Sunglasses
Stellar performance, streamlined design and the power of pink: Oakley Radar Edge Breast Cancer Awareness edition gives athletes a competitive edge and makes an important statement. In cool arctic white with hot pink accents, this toric shield eyewear pops while providing amazing coverage.With every purchase of Oakley Breast Cancer Awareness Special Edition eyewear, Oakley will contribute $20 to Young Survival Coalition, a non-profit dedicated to the critical issues unique to young women who are diagnosed with breast cancer.
With Radar Edge, athletes of all abilities will enjoy optimized peripheral vision and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry as well as UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm. When it comes to protection, Oakley Radar Edge has you covered: impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact. Designed to keep the pace, Oakley Radar Edge has a stress-resistant O Matter™ frame that is super lightweight and a Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. When you’re playing your hardest, the Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase their grip, even in sweaty conditions.
The Oakley Radar Edge Breast Cancer Awareness edition comes with Iridium® lens coating for glare reduction and a specially designed protective Oakley Soft Vault (included).
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material.
• Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
• Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration.
• Metal icon accents.
• Polarized Options–Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet.
• Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view.
• Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards.
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm.
• Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact.
• Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission.
• Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment.
• Available with Authentic Oakley Prescription Inserts.
Color: Artic White/G30 Iridium.